Effective on 15 April 2020
Welcome to CLEAR PURPOSE!
We are CLEARING PURPOSE FRAMEWORK, the business name of legal person JOANA BRANDI MAO TREINAMENTOS E ASSESSORIA, registered under CNPJ number 36.239.908/0001-08, who is responsible for all information and based in Brazil.
CLEAR PURPOSE’s mission is to connect professionals (leaders, changemakers and entrepreneurs) to the CLEARING PURPOSE FRAMEWORK and to people, with the goal of developing their leadership with a clear purpose and in connection to people.
2. OUR SERVICES
We agree to provide you with Services from the CLEAR PURPOSE platform, which are meant to advance our mission described above.
On our platform, Users share their professional identities and projects, interact with their networks, exchange knowledge and professional information, post and view content, while they actively learn through the CLEARING PURPOSE FRAMEWORK process how to develop skills through leadership projects with a clear purpose.
They find opportunities to present and generate engagement on these projects by producing content derived from the CLEARING PURPOSE FRAMEWORK process directed to non-users (“Visitors”), who may access the content through the Visions channel.
Our Service is composed by the following aspects (“Services”), described below (and also detailed in the FAQ section available on our platform):
Our Services allow you to gain knowledge and receive facilitation on the CLEARING PURPOSE FRAMEWORK with trained and certified facilitators, and to post your project’s development on the Visions channel to non-users (“Visitors”) in order to get feedback in the form of interactions and comments.
Develop a leadership project with the CLEARING PURPOSE FRAMEWORK
Our Services allow you to develop a leadership project through purpose clearing in four modular levels.
The 4 acquirable modules of the CLEARING PURPOSE FRAMEWORK with online facilitation, which configure the development stages of a leadership project within the platform, are:
- Purpose – with focus on elevation of context perception and appreciation, and contact with a clear purpose.
- Vision – with focus on reaching new ideas and possibilities of using resources and potentials towards a greater good.
- Meaning – with focus on testing and validating the vision’s value to people.
- Impact – with focus on evaluating results and designing a final vision for implementation.
Before deciding on acquiring the 4 levels, Users can have free access to the CLEARING PURPOSE FRAMEWORK trial version, in order to get to know the product.
Share the Development of Projects with a Clear Purpose
Our Services allow you to develop your leadership by sharing the progress of projects with a clear purpose on the Visions channel.
Our Services allow you to receive support and collaboration from our “Visitors”, through interactions and comments.
Our Services allow Users to receive support and acceleration through optional investments we can make based on the performance of their leadership projects. These investments’ optionality follows criteria, including, but not limited to, the interaction and demonstration of trust by our “Visitors”, which are assessed through qualitative and quantitative analytics of their interactions with the User’s profile and posts.
Acceleration is a process of circular investment, i.e., an initial investment which is made under the agreement of it being returned in the same value (with monetary corrections) in the form of a new investment in another leadership project from CLEAR PURPOSE. When applicable, the contract of investment takes place only at “Level 4 – Impact”.
Generation of Impact
Data collected from cookies and beacons, as well as browsing data, may be commercialised for non-profit purposes only in order to support the platform’s circular economy proposal.
4. YOUR COMMITMENTS
In exchange for our commitment in providing you with our Services, we require you to commit to what is presented hereafter.
Who may use CLEAR PURPOSE
We want our Service to be as open an inclusive as possible, but we also want it to be safe and in compliance with the law. Therefore, we need you to commit to some restrictions in order to be able to use the platform:
- You must be at least 18 years old, or the minimal legal age in your country, in order to be able to use CLEAR PURPOSE, and must possess full civil capacity over your actions.
- You must not be prohibited of receiving any part of our Service according to applicable legislation, nor of being involved in payments relative to the Service.
- Your account must not have been disabled by us due to infringement of laws or any of our policies.
What cannot be done at CLEAR PURPOSE
- Do anything illicit, misleading, fraudulent or with an illegal or unauthorised purpose;
- Do anything that interferes with or affects the Service’s intended operation;
- Impersonate others or provide inaccurate information;
- Create an account for someone else, unless s/he has their express permission;
- Create profiles or fill information with data and/or images of characters or legal persons;
- Attempt to create accounts, access or collect information by making use of unauthorised means, including using or attempting to access other people’s accounts;
- Attempt to purchase, sell or transfer any element of their account (including their username), or request, collect or use login credentials or authenticity badges of other users;
- Post private or confidential information, or commit any actions that violate the rights of others, including intellectual property rights (whatever they may be, registered or not), image rights, privacy rights, contractual rights or any rights;
- Copy, modify, transmit, create derivative works, make use of or reproduce in any format materials that are protected by copyright, images, trademarks, ads, business names, service marks or other intellectual property rights, content or information of exclusive rights that may be accessible through the Service, without prior written authorisation from CLEAR PURPOSE;
- Use CLEAR PURPOSE or any content within the platform for commercial purposes without our written authorisation;
- Use the Services to sell or advertise products or services of any nature;
- Use robots, bots, spiders, trackers, scrapers, website search/recover apps, proxies or any other device, method, or manual or automatic process to access, recover, index, carry out data mining, or in any other way, reproduce or bypass the browsing or display structure of CLEAR PURPOSE or of its contents;
- Use CLEAR PURPOSE in a way that might interfere, interrupt or negatively affect the app, servers, or networks connected to the platform;
- Send out virus or other malware, or in any way, compromise the security of CLEAR PURPOSE;
- Check, analyse or test the vulnerability of CLEAR PURPOSE or of any system or network;
- “Frame” or “mirror” any part of the platform without prior written authorisation from CLEAR PURPOSE;
- Use metatags, codes or other devices containing reference to CLEAR PURPOSE (or its trademarks or slogans) to direct people to another website for any purpose;
- Modify, adapt, sub-license, translate, sell, promote reverse engineering, decipher, decompile or dismantle any part of CLEAR PURPOSE, or make other people do so;
- Use or develop third-party apps that interact with CLEAR PURPOSE, other users’ content or information, without our written authorisation;
- Use, access, or publish the CLEAR PURPOSE app’s programming interface without our written authorisation;
- Spam, request money of, or defraud any user;
- Request passwords or personal identification information to other users, for any purpose, for commercial or illegal purposes, or to disclose personal information about other people without their consent;
- Use the services for the propagation of hate, intimidation, harassment, libel, persecution or coercion of other users;
- Post pornographic or sexually explicit content, or content that incites violence, condones the use of narcotics, promotes racism, fanaticism, hate speech against any other person or specific group of individuals, or any conduct that is offensive to other users and to society;
- Insinuate or declare that you are affiliated to or endorsed by CLEAR PURPOSE without our express consent;
- Encourage or promote any activity that violates this Contract.
Permissions granted by the User
As part of our agreement, you also grant us the permissions we need to provide the platform’s Services.
Your username, profile picture and information about your interactions on the platform
You give us permission to show your username, profile picture and information about your actions on the platform, which will be visible to others.
5. OUR ADDITIONAL RIGHTS
- We may change your username, if we believe it is appropriate or necessary (for example, if it infringes someone else’s intellectual property or impersonates another user).
- If you use content protected by intellectual property rights that we have and make available in our Service (for example, images, designs, videos, or sounds we provide that you add to content you create or share), we retain all rights to our content (but not yours).
- You can only use our intellectual property, our trademarks or marks with our prior written permission.
- You must obtain written permission from us or under an open source license to modify, create derivative works of, decompile, or otherwise attempt to extract source code from the platform.
6. CONTENT REMOVAL AND DISABLING OR TERMINATING YOUR ACCOUNT
If we take actions to disable or terminate your account, you will be notified when appropriate. If you believe your account has been terminated in error, or you want to disable or permanently delete your account, contact us. Content you delete may persist for a limited period of time in backup copies and will still be visible if others have shared it.
7. EXTERNAL LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
8. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
All rights relative to CLEAR PURPOSE, including, but not limited to business details, layouts, word marks and combined marks, texts, graphics, icons, images, videos, databases and software, registered or not, are of our property and protected by national and international copyright, industrial property and competition laws and treaties. The use of any of these items belonging to CLEAR PURPOSE’s intellectual property is strictly prohibited, except when there is express authorisation to do so.
WARRANTIES AND LIABILITIES DISCLAIMER
CLEAR PURPOSE and its affiliates do not make statements or guarantees about the services, including any statement that services will not suffer interruptions or that they will be error free, but offer services (including content and information) “as they are” and “in the manner in which they are made available”. To the extent permitted by current legislation, CLEAR PURPOSE exempts itself from any legal or implied warranties, including any implied warranty of ownership, data accuracy, non-infringement, merchantability, or fitness to a certain purpose.
Except in cases of omission, actions and conducts employed in using our services will be governed by Brazilian legislation.
In the unlikely hypothesis of a litigation, you and CLEAR PURPOSE agree that a competent court in the city of São Paulo, State of São Paulo, Brazil will have jurisdiction over the case in accordance to Brazilian legislation.
- Should any aspect stated here become impracticable, the others still remain in force.
- We reserve all rights not expressly granted to you, and you cannot transfer your rights or obligations under this agreement without our consent.
- Our rights and obligations can be assigned to others. For example, this could occur if our ownership changes (as in a merger, acquisition or sale of assets, or by law.
- Our Service is provided “as is”, and we cannot guarantee it will be safe and work perfectly all the time. To the extent permitted by law, we also disclaim all warranties, whether express or implied, including the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title and non-infringement.
- We also do not control what people or third parties do or say and we are not responsible for their (and your) actions or conduct, online or offline, or for content (including unlawful or objectionable content). We are also not responsible for services and features offered by other people and companies, even if you access them through our Services.
- Our responsibility for anything that happens on the platform is limited as far as the law will allow. If there is an issue with our Services, we cannot know all possible impacts there might be. You agree that we will not be liable for any lost profits, revenues, information or data, or consequential, special, indirect, exemplary, punitive or incidental damages arising out of or related to these Terms, even if we know they are possible. This includes when we delete your content, information or account.
12. CONTACT INFORMATION
Version 1 – effective: April 2020 or upon user acceptance.